2. PROFILE AND LOGIN INFORMATION. When you use the Services, we collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide or that is provided to us from third parties when you setup your account in or otherwise use the App. For example, if you login to the App using your Facebook or Google credentials, we will receive information from Facebook or Google, respectively, in accordance with your Facebook or Google privacy settings. Such information may include your full name, Facebook/Google username, gender, age range, e-mail address, profile photo, country, region and city location, your time zone and any other information you have permitted Facebook and/or Google to share with us.
3. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US. We will collect any Personal Information or other information that you voluntarily provide to us when you interact with us, for example, any Personal Information that you include in any e-mail communications with us or message requests to facilities managers. If you contact us, whether by e-mail, telephone or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence (including any of Your Information included therein) and your contact details.
4. LOCATION INFORMATION. When you use the Services, we may receive information about the location of your device based on its proximity to a door that is powered by the Services (“Location Information”). We may collect, use and share the Location Information to provide you with the Services; provided that your Location Information will only be displayed and shared with others as necessary to provide the Services (such as sending a request to the facilities manager to repair a door) and for no other purpose. Most browsers and devices provide tools to allow you to turn off location services, so please turn off such location services if you do not wish to provide us with Location Information. But note that the functionality of the Services will be severely impaired or may become unavailable if you do not provide us with such Location Information. By using the Services, you consent to the use of your Location Information to provide the Services.
5. DEVICE INFORMATION. Portal Entryways and its service providers (such as Google Firebase Analytics), may also collect information about the device you’re using the Services on, including what type/model of device it is, what operating system and version you’re using, what country you are located in, what app store was used to download the App, unique device identifiers, your age range, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
6. INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. Portal Entryways and our service providers will automatically collect certain information about your use of the App. Such information includes, without limitation: (i) total number of App launches, (ii) total number of App openings, (iii) total number of logouts, (vi) time zone you are located in and (v) your Location Information.
8. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION. We mainly use Your Information, either alone or in combination with other information, so that we can provide, enhance and personalize our Services. Your Information is used and disclosed for, but is not limited to, the following purposes: to provide you with the best user experience possible;to respond to your questions and comments;to communicate with you regarding updates to our Services;to send you any information that you have agreed to receive or requested from us;to help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our Services and content;to protect the rights or property of our users, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;for distribution to third-party service providers that provide services to us;to protect the security of our Services and business;to conduct system administration and system troubleshooting and to diagnose or fix technology problems;for marketing and advertising purposes;for our internal purposes (such as auditing and data analysis);otherwise, as described herein or as disclosed to you at the point of collection; andto monitor and analyze use of the Services and for the technical administration of the Services. We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Personal Information and aggregate it with information collected from other users or sources to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality of our Services, and to analyze and understand how our Services are used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically. After you terminate your use of the Services, we may continue to use your Non-Personal Information for statistical purposes or other purposes as we see fit. Please note that we cannot guarantee that Non-Personal Information will not identify you as we cannot guarantee that others with access to Non-Personal Information may not have knowledge sufficient to identify you.
9. INFORMATION SHARING. We will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others. Non-Personal Information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
11. THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND OUR SERVICES. Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites and online services. The fact that we link to a website or display an advertisement or other third-party content or product is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with any of those third parties, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that such websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Other websites, products and services may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and/or collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other terms of such third parties before using their services.
13. DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE YOUR JURISDICTION. Portal Entryways processes Personal Information in the United States. We do not offer our Services outside of the United States.
14. BUSINESS TRANSFERS. Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, we may sell, transfer or otherwise disclose some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy. It’s our practice to seek appropriate protection for Your Information in those types of transactions.
15. OPTING OUT. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from us, please follow any unsubscribe instructions that may be provided on our Website or in our communications to you. Please note that we may use your Personal Information to contact you with important notifications, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies, and you may not opt out of such notifications. Please also note that we may continue to use Your Information for statistical or other purposes as we see fit after you unsubscribe from any communications and/or terminate your use of the Services.
17. DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES. We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
18. SECURITY. Although we do our best to protect Your Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of Your Information transmitted through the Services and we are not responsible for the theft, destruction or inadvertent disclosure of Your Information. Any transmission of Your Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. The safety and security of Your Information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping the username and password, if any, used to access the App confidential.
21. OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 via our Services, and we do not target our Services to children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our databases. If you are the parent of a child under the age of 13 and have a concern regarding your child’s information on our Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.